Documentation cleanup

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:43:39 EDT 2015

Ok, so from this you've said that that the following are obsolete:

convert-sieve.pl
cvt_cyrusdb
cvt_cyrusdb_all
cyr_userseen
dohash
undohash
upgradesieve

I leave this here as a note for you to remove the sources if that's the
plan. As they're obsolete, I'm not going to follow up with documenting
them. A few less items from the pile!

There's the following scripts which, from their comments, I think can
probably be safely removed?

mupdate-loadgen.pl
convert-sieve (replaced by translatesieve?)

Then there's a couple more files also located. Where do these stand?

compile_st.pl
fixsearchpath.pl

   Nicola