Documentation cleanup

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:11:59 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've been cleaning up the docs and I think I can remove a Tools and
Utilities page
(https://docs.cyrus.foundation/imap/admin/administration-tools.html)
because Nic (onlight) has properly written up all the content elsewhere.

However I wanted to check before hit the big red delete button, that the
entries we don't already have documented are safe to be removed.

arbitronsort.pl
convert-sieve.pl
cvt_cyrusdb
cvt_cyrusdb_all
cyrdump
cyr_sequence
cyr_userseen
masssievec - Script to mass compile Sieve scripts
migrate-metadata
mknewsgroups
rehash
translatesieve - script to translate sieve scripts to use
unixhierarchysep and/or altnamespace
undohash -absolutely ancient (downgrade to prior 1.6.2+), probably
should be obsoleted entirely
upgradesieve - absolutely ancient (upgrade from 1.6.13), probably should
be obsoleted entirely

Are these scripts obsolete? Have they been removed from the source?

If they're still in use - what do they do?

Thanks!

   Nicola