Notes from last few meetings

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu May 28 09:22:31 EDT 2015

Sorry, I've been bad at writing minutes!  I'm not going to go through all the details, just an overview:

Ken: been working on sieve integrating James's patches.  Also setting up a 3.0 backend and frontend at CMU for testing in their existing murder.  And of course misc fixes.

Jeroen: has been very busy with other stuff the past few weeks.

Simon: also very busy, not much time for Cyrus.

Chris: planning to do 1 week/month of dedicated Cyrus testing.  Last one was spent setting Cyrus up.  Next month planning to get test framework setup and tests running.

Nicola and Nic: getting all the documentation into re-structured text and finding out what we have now.  Getting sphinx tamed.

Conrad: working with OpenIO to get their code building, and to get things not crashing when linked against their libraries.  Also helping Nicola with docs.

Matt: back again briefly, looking for small projects to work on.

Ellie: released 2.5.2 and 2.5.3.  Now on leave for a few weeks.

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone :)  Our meetings are quite regular at 11am UTC on Monday and midday UTC on Thursday every week - seems to be working for people.

  brong at fastmail.fm