Documentation Unification and Awesomeification

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue May 26 11:32:44 EDT 2015

On 05/20/2015 10:34 PM, Nicola Nye wrote:
> I suggest you continue declaring your conventions on handling things
> in cyrus-docs (such as handling the revision data, along with the
> stylistic conventions) and throw up a note in the Phabricator wiki
> about how it's now all done, much as you did with the Documentation
> Desktop Tools.

I've just added the page "Documentation Conventions" to the wiki with
the conventions I'm using:
     https://git.cyrus.foundation/w/documentation_conventions/

Next up is going through all of the existing and new man pages to make
them comply with this format.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
1442 N Farwell Ave., Suite 600            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202