Documentation Unification and Awesomeification

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu May 21 17:36:18 EDT 2015

Nicola,
Thanks for the follow up.  I've not had any time for documentation
lately, but have found some issues which need repair on the work I have
done.  I'll get that committed once it's clean.

Given what you've said, below, I will stop changing the man pages in the
cyrus-imapd repo.  So far I've already been replicating all changes made
there into cyrus-docs anyway.

Once I've got the commands pages doing what I want, I'll get a
documentation best practices or style guide put together.  Something
where I can note how the manpages are being done, and you can add
whatever else.  Okay?

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
1442 N Farwell Ave., Suite 600            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202