Generating docs with Sphinx

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Thu May 21 20:10:53 EDT 2015

Hi  Nicola,

The spinxoutput.txt file mentions:

> The full traceback has been saved in C:\Users\nnye\AppData\Local\Temp\sphinx-err-1niewvvh.log, if you want to report the issue to the developers.

Is that the same file as sphinxoutput.txt, or something different?  It
might be instructive to look at/attach that log... maybe.

For what it's worth, I get a lot of warnings and errors along the way
but it finishes successfully (Debian).  Don't recall what I needed to
install to get it working, but now I just run "make html" in the
cyrus-docs directory and it does its thing.

Cheers,

ellie