Generating docs with Sphinx

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu May 21 10:28:07 EDT 2015

Nicola,
My runs complete, but do produce a bunch of warnings, as yours does.  I
have fixed up the "Title overline too short" errors, locally, but
haven't committed that work yet.

An output from my most recent run may be found here:
     https://git.cyrus.foundation/P8

Most of the warnings are simply due to incomplete documents.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
1442 N Farwell Ave., Suite 600            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202