#documentation_reviewers

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Fri May 15 00:02:22 EDT 2015

On 05/14/2015 08:42 PM, Chris Davies wrote:
> Does anyone know how I join #documentation_reviewers on phabricator?
> I tried to give myself permission but got:

>     Users with the "Can Edit" capability:
>
>       * Administrators can take this action.
>
> I assume it sends people in the #documentation_reviewers group an
> email whenever the documentation changes? If so I would like to join
> this group. If you have admin permission, could you please add
> 'davies' to the group?

Chris,
I think the best way to achieve the goal of being notified of all
changes to documentation is to become a watcher on the Documentation
project in Phabricator.  To do so, go to the project's page,
https://git.cyrus.foundation/project/profile/8/, and click Watch Project
on the right side of the screen:

    Watching a project will let you monitor it closely. You will receive
    email and notifications about changes to every object associated
    with projects you watch.

I think that will give you what you want.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335