#documentation_reviewers

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu May 14 23:04:25 EDT 2015

This is because in the Phabricator world, the Reviewers roles get to
review and approve Differential commits.  If you want to receive
notifications on documentation updates, you'll need to add yourself as a
subscriber to the various landmark entries in Maniphest.

At least that's how I think it works. :-/
     -nic

On 05/14/2015 08:58 PM, ellie timoney wrote:
> Actually nevermind that -- the "documentation reviewers" project is
> joinable only by members of "documentation committers", which is
> unjoinable (need to be added by an admin(?))
> On Fri, May 15, 2015, at 11:56 AM, ellie timoney wrote:
>> What happens if you go to
>> https://git.cyrus.foundation/project/profile/10/ and click "Join
>> Project" from the menu on the right?
>> On Fri, May 15, 2015, at 11:42 AM, Chris Davies wrote:
>>> Does anyone know how I join #documentation_reviewers on
>>> phabricator?  I tried to give myself permission but got:

>>>     Users with the "Can Edit" capability:
>>>
>>>       * Administrators can take this action.
>>>
>>> I assume it sends people in the #documentation_reviewers group an
>>> email whenever the documentation changes? If so I would like to join
>>> this group. If you have admin permission, could you please add
>>> 'davies' to the group?
>>> Thanks
>>> Chris

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335