Cyrus-devel Digest, Vol 115, Issue 7

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue May 12 22:36:35 EDT 2015

On 05/12/2015 08:36 PM, Chris Davies wrote:
> [quoting me wihout reference...]
>> I've already spoken up about trying to do something about this, but to
>> no avail.  I'll volunteer to at the very least uncrap things a bit.
>> However, the current site has some problems with the authentication
>> system.  I have credentials on the site, but had lost/forgotten the
>> password.  I used the password reset facility, but now when I log in I
>> am asked to change my password, and that process always results in this
>> message:
>>
>>      There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has
>>      been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to
>>      the previous page, reload that page and then try again.
>>
>> So I'm stuck.  If someone can fix this, fine; please do so.  If not, I
>> can register again, but then need someone with authority to authorize my
>> new account, and I'll probably be asked to update my password, and...
>> (wash, rinse, repeat).
> Have you tried a different web browser?

Yes, Firefox, Epiphany and Chromium on three different Linux hosts. This
is not a browser issue, or if it is, it's a pervasive one.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335