howto: set up a cyrus development environment

Conrad Kleinespel conradk at conradk.com
Sat May 2 06:10:36 EDT 2015

Hello Ellie,

Thanks for the tip. I just ran the tests on the 2.5 branch. I get a lot
less errors and no failure:
Run: 252, Failures: 0, Errors: 42

Seeing that you have the same issue is a relief (kinda). Are Debian 8
and Ubuntu officially supported platforms ? If not, what I'd do is just
setup a Docker container with Debian 7.8 and see if I can run everything
in there. I see there is a Docker repository on Phabricator. Would that
be a solution or are these Docker containers not to be used for some
reason ? Seeing how you took the time to write all of these
instructions, I'm unsure.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards.

--