[Differential] [Updated, 2,615 lines] D44: Update reStrusctured Text versions of man pages

Nicola Nye nicolan at fastmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:03:26 EDT 2015

Hi Nic,

I'm not a Python person either by any means, but to my untrained eye
your updates look good.

For what it's worth, Bron and I were discussing whether we should look
at
migrating the website from Sphinx to some wiki variant in order to make
it
easier for contributors to add to the documentation.

Obviously this then allows greater flexibility in building the man
pages:
we can leave them off the online docs and just leave them to ship with
the cyrus package, or we find another way to include them online
(which might just mean we end up with a different, but still slightly
annoying process, such as wikihtml2man!).

Something to discuss at today's meeting...
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g4xnqjjb5zvomzeb4kqvja3fz4a

Or shoot through your ideas on the list!

   Nicola