Meeting notes 26/2

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Feb 27 15:50:33 EST 2015

On 2015-02-27 13:17, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> Jeroen:
> * Phabricator up.
> * git.cyrus.foundation DNS set up.  Getting SSL key.

Done.

> * Can set up build integration with CI system.

Done, but the callbacks are wonky. Will see what we can achieve together
with Chris.

> * Need to create accounts (Bron especially) and get people access

Done (for Bron especially), and registration is now open, no admin
approval required.

> * Will activate email sending soon - can get quite spammy

Done, and messages should be sent out with a nicely filterable From:
phabricator at cyrus.foundation.

> * Question: do we want to use the full workflow built into
> Phabricator?  Conclusion: yes, let's try it for at least a few weeks.

Ellie has gone through "Arcanist" motions once, but it resulted in me
stealing a commit from her. This should now be resolved, and the
reviewer should land the revision. As much is now documented in the
workflow documentation [1].

> * Magic switchover point to git.c.f being the primary git commit
> point?  Next week.
> * Will move everything, including legacy branches

As much is already in. Some questions remain about some cyrus-sasl-*
tags in the cyrus-imapd repository, and whether or not we should push
these, but I haven't examined them yet and so there's no qualified
opinion on the matter from my side.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--