cyrus-imapd 3.0.0 next beta and release plan?

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 29 10:32:51 EST 2015

Thomas,

If all that can be done safely in the signal handler is setting a global
variable, I might just scrap the heartbeat functionality. The
alternative is that the actual method processing code will have
periodically check the status of the global variable.  Or do you have a
more creative idea?

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer