The Hague next week

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 25 20:22:48 EDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015, at 11:27 PM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> On 04/23/2015 04:50 AM, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> > This time NEXT week, I'll be in the air still, on my way to Amsterdam for Kolab Summit, where I'm
> > talking about Cyrus:
> >
> > https://conference.kolab.org/kolab-summit/sessions/cyrus-imapd-past-current-and-future
> >
> > I'll send slides around soon and stuff.
>
> I'll be arriving in The Hague on 30/4 for the Summit.  Anyone else
> getting there before 2/5 who might be interested in some sort of meet-up
> before or during the summit?  If so, please respond and I'll see if I
> can put something together.

I'll be arriving on the 30th as well.  My flight gets in to Schiphol at 1:15pm, and I'll get on a train direct to the Hague.

I haven't booked my hotel yet, but I'll probably stay near the station, either at the Holiday Inn or the Babylon.

> That's in addition to Bron's highly anticipated session, of course. :-)

Sessions!

https://conference.kolab.org/kolab-summit/sessions/cyrus-imapd-past-current-and-future
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal/554

Bron ( should maybe start writing slides... )

  brong at fastmail.fm