Minutes 23/4

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 23 08:22:32 EDT 2015

Just typing quickly - small notes.  I'm a bit vague today.

Bron: just watching 2.5.1 process and working on JMAP code plus prep for Kolab/OpenSUSE conference.
Ellie: mostly done, will release 2.5.1 tomorrow if XFER is good
Ken: working on iMIP now, has to talk to coworkers on Exchange.  Making it send multipart MIME as recommended by spec.
Simon: Authentication via SQL box
Conrad: welcome.  Going to get dev environment set up.  Ellie will doc how to get dev environment working.  Conrad to start by looking at T164 and working out what needs doing.  Looks small and self contained.

Next meeting Monday 2015-04-27T11:00:00Z

(so that's 11am on Mondays and midday on Thursdays, UTC - seems to work OK for everyone in Melbourne.  Hopefully we'll have Chris on Monday too!)

  brong at fastmail.fm