Pull Request: Sieve imap4flags extension

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Tue Oct 21 07:09:50 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014, at 11:07 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
wrote:
> On 2014-10-20 13:11, James Cassell wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > After over a year since I began, I have finished implementing the
> > imap4flags extension.  It is ready for 2.5.
> >

> Hi James,
>
> I've pushed your enhancement, all individual commits nicely rebased
> against the then current master HEAD, nicely done!

Thanks!  I would have had them rebased against the latest and greatest
origin/master when I sent the pull request except that make check wasn't
working at that time.  I see that it's been fixed.

> Just in time for 2.5.0 -- slated to be alpha'd and beta'd one of these
> next few weeks, Bron/Ken/Dave are having face-to-face sessions about it.

That was my impetus for getting it finished.

> Could you please make sure a full build of 531b18a works exactly the way
> you intended? I've verified (quickly, dirty) things build and run, but
> not the functionality.

I have tested it.  It works exactly as I expected.  The way you rebased
my patches exactly matches what I get when I merge with origin/master,
or when I cherry-pick only the changes from origin/master that were not
in my pull request.

> If you're interested, I have my autogen.sh script attached representing
> the way I also build RPM packages -- makes it nice and reproducible ;-)

Thanks!

V/r,
James Cassell