Pull Request: Sieve imap4flags extension

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Oct 20 11:07:05 EDT 2014

On 2014-10-20 13:11, James Cassell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After over a year since I began, I have finished implementing the
> imap4flags extension.  It is ready for 2.5.

Hi James,

I've pushed your enhancement, all individual commits nicely rebased
against the then current master HEAD, nicely done!

Just in time for 2.5.0 -- slated to be alpha'd and beta'd one of these
next few weeks, Bron/Ken/Dave are having face-to-face sessions about it.

Could you please make sure a full build of 531b18a works exactly the way
you intended? I've verified (quickly, dirty) things build and run, but
not the functionality.

If you're interested, I have my autogen.sh script attached representing
the way I also build RPM packages -- makes it nice and reproducible ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG