Issues with 2.4.17-beta9 & beta10 on OSX

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 8 08:06:44 EDT 2014

Hi Marty,

The sanity check of the vCard properties is done in store_resource() in
http_carddav.c

I also recently committed a logic error that was preventing vCards to be
updated with the BusyContacts client which may have been effecting other
clients as well.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer