cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-caldav-beta5 released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 14 08:41:54 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013, at 01:16 AM, Dave McMurtrie wrote:

The data is replicated, but right now the associated metadata is not.
I think brong and/or Ken are working on this, but they can correct me
if I'm wrong.

For now, you'd need to reconstruct the dav database on the replica if
you failed over.

Ooh, if that's all there is to it - I can probably just fix the
sync_server process to build the dav database on the fly!  Nice.

(yes, I am working on it... though not 100%, got other things going on)

brong at fastmail.fm