Let's map tickets to milestones

Greg Banks gnb at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 16 00:07:49 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012, at 04:25 PM, Ken Murchison wrote:
> The CalDAV code is almost entirely orthogonal to the base Cyrus code so
> I don't see it effecting the stability of the other services.  Those
> changes that were made to the base code are running at CMU so they
> should be fine.  That being said, if httpd is complete crap, then it
> could effect the stability of the server as a whole.
>
> I already have compile-time options in place so that httpd is only built
> if --enable-caldav and/or
> --enable-rss are specified.

Given all those factors I'd be happy to see caldav merged into 2.5, as
long as we have a nice big EXPERIMENTAL sticker on it at configure time.

However, I'd want the main Jenkins build to continue to build and test
without caldav, on the expectation that this configuration *must* work.
We can add another Jenkins job to build and test with --enable-caldav
and --enable-rss.

--
Greg.