MESSAGE quota resource implemention
julien.coloos at atos.net
Fri Sep 16 11:37:00 EDT 2011
As discussed here and on IRC, I rebased my commits with all the changes:
- the 'utility' methods have been promoted to 'command' ones, which
are now generic and may (options hash) concern cyrus binaries
- the 'start_command_bg' method is now replaced by a 'background'
option in 'run_command'
- dropped the 'mode' option, leaving only the 'redirects' one
- moved 'unpack' method from Cassandane::Unit::TestCase to
Cassandane::Instance, leaving the tar utility determine itself the kind
of the tar file
-> by default destination is the current cassandane instance base
directory; alternatively one can specify a relative path -
'path/to/file' - to this directory, or an absolute path - '/path/to/file'
- use the pre-existing 'user.cassandane' mailbox for quota upgrade tests
- fixed a few minor things (like avoiding short-life zombies by
harvesting some cassandane dead children)
- refactored a few more stuff
- removed stuff that became unnecessary
Hoping this will work out this time :)
More information about the Cyrus-devel