MESSAGE quota resource implemention

Julien Coloos julien.coloos at atos.net
Mon Sep 5 12:55:23 EDT 2011

Le 05/09/2011 06:12, Greg Banks a écrit :

> Julien, I think we agreed on everything else, right?  I'm looking
> forward to your next iteration.
After picking your 'uquota_t removal' commit, I also removed it on my
end, and changed the code according to our previous discussions. Adding
an helper function which fills a quota_t array with the current messages
usage from mailbox struct made the code a bit cleaner and more generic :)
I still have to look for transferring limits upon DUMP/UNDUMP. And for
the time being, I still kept the quota.sets[] thing (we will see later
if we can do it more smartly).

Regards
Julien