Cyrus 2.4.13 Released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 30 17:10:29 EST 2011

We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.13.

This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series. It contains a
whole stack of bug fixes - not only those found since 2.4.12,
but others which have been sitting around for a while.

Special thanks to Leeno and Dave for testing over Christmas,
which uncovered yet more bugs in the LIST code during the
beta period. The LIST code has been simplified considerably
as a result.

I won't name all the people who contributed this time here -
but check the bug reports. The community is doing good work.

So - happy new year everybody. Unless there are significant
bugs found in this release, I hope to move the focus towards
our first 2.5 release, and stabilising the future branch.

You can download via HTTP or FTP:

http://cyrusimap.org/releases/cyrus-imapd-2.4.13.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.13.tar.gz

Regards,