Wiki, information on database back ends.

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 14 16:04:33 EDT 2010

On 09/14/2010 02:35 PM, Dave McMurtrie wrote:
> On 09/14/2010 03:24 PM, Patrick Goetz wrote:
>
> The flip side of this is that you are now welcome and encouraged to
> change that.

I'd be happy to write up some stuff as soon as I have answers to some of
my questions (i.e. as soon as I have something to write about).

I've spent quite a bit of time looking at cyrus 2.3.16 source code this
summer, and it sure would have been helpful if the coders had taken 30
seconds or a minute to write a few comments for each function.  Just
sayin....