Cyrus 2.4.1

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Sat Oct 16 16:36:10 EDT 2010

On 16 Oct 2010, at 00:51, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> There's a stack of small things accumulating that I think are going to
> be enough to justify releasing 2.4.1 some time this week.  The only
> major blocker I can see is LSUB across backends.  I'm going to have a
> look at it during this flight to Australia - see what I can get.

I'd like to see an open, public beta for 2.4.1.  That will encourage testing in a variety of environments by people who are interested in evaluating and reporting back problems.  It will hopefully avoid the issues caused by over eager sysadmins deploying 2.4.1 to production systems with inadequate testing.

:wes