Cyrus 2.4.1

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Oct 16 10:47:20 EDT 2010

Bron Gondwana wrote:
> There's a stack of small things accumulating that I think are going to
> be enough to justify releasing 2.4.1 some time this week.  The only
> major blocker I can see is LSUB across backends.  I'm going to have a
> look at it during this flight to Australia - see what I can get.

I would like to (ab)use bugzilla for lists of things we may consider for 2.4-
next, in this case 2.4.1;

http://bugzilla.cyrusimap.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=2.4-
next

What we could do is;

1) create the 2.4.1 milestone,
2) go over this small list of 8 bugs,
3) determine whether we need or want any of the bugs on this list to make it
into 2.4.1,
4) set these bugs to the 2.4.1 milestone
5) release 2.4.1 as soon as the list of bugs "to be resolved" for 2.4.1 (e.g.
not CLOSED but against the 2.4.1 milestone) is empty.

Would that work for everyone or do we need to find another way to go about
(ab)using bugzilla?

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen