Bugzilla cleanup

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Tue Oct 12 13:57:56 EDT 2010

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Should there be any bugs that obviously still apply to the current code, then
> for the 2.1 series, these bugs have apparently been idle for about 5 years,
> without proper follow-up from either side.

Yeah.  Such as locking bugs.

> That said though, is there an example you have in mind, or are we merely
> speculating on the hypothetical?

Well, I've seen in some other projects information get lost because of
mass cleanups where there was not an effort to "unshelf" still important
bugs.  This is stuff that has been left idle for a long time because
they were not pursued when reported, but would be pursued now if someone
brought them back to the foreground.

  Henrique Holschuh