HEAD and branch swap?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:59:27 EST 2010

When I moved all of my other projects to SF, I did it so (a) the
projects wouldn't be locked inside UMich when I left, and (b) other
contributors could be given access trivially.  Having no feel for the
internal politics at CMU, I don't know whether (a) is an issue, but
(b) has been an issue for Cyrus from the very beginning.

:wes