Policy for Accepting Patches

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 16 21:45:23 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 01:13:45PM +0100, Дилян Палаузов wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can somebody enlighten me what is the policy for accepting patches
> in cyrus/imap?  I mean particularly bugs #3054 and 3113.  Will they
> be integrated in future releases, who can tell me when will this
> happen?

3113 was committed to CVS back in March (I made a typo in the commit
message and called it 3133, sorry)  It should be in the current
release.

3054 - I think the issue is that you haven't actually made a case
for the change.  What is the benefit to doing it your way?  Also,
I get confused by the diff - it has ! rather than + and it doesn't
look like you're freeing str2.