reconstruct changes

Brian Awood bawood at umich.edu
Wed May 20 10:48:42 EDT 2009

We'd like to make some changes to reconstruct, but would like to get
some feedback on them.  Attached is a diff of the changes.
First we'd like to make -k the default behavior if delayed expunge is
enabled.  Second, add a -w flag to warn about changes that would be
made to a mailbox, similar to ctl_mboxlist -w.  Third, add -e to
enable indexing un-indexed messages to a new cyrus.expunge rather
than putting them into the cyrus.index file.  -e can be useful when a
expunge file isn't verifiable or corrupted and you don't want a large
number of deleted messages to reappear in a users mailbox.

---
Brian Awood
University of Michigan