DSPAM training integration

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:02:48 EST 2009

I have no plans to implement it, at least not at this time.  If I
were designing such a system, I'd problem want a configuration that
"watched" a special folder, and if refiling actions too place on that
folder, logged (or perhaps took an action on) a header.  If you're
interested in writing something like that, propose it on the dev list
(this one), get comments from people, and get a cyrus committer
(perhaps me) to agree to work with you to get it committed.

:wes