FastMail.FM cyrus patches for review

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 27 23:15:27 EST 2009

Here are all the FastMail patches that I think are candidates
for upstream.

I've love feedback and/or code review on them.  They're all in
production on our servers now.

Unfortunately, the CVS import/export stuff for git is remarkably
less nice to use than the equivalent SVN stuff, so I'm actually
tracking a slightly older CVS than current.

So - CMU people.  Any plan to replace your aging CVS install with
something modern?

Anyway - on to the list.  I'm using git's "send email" funtionality,
which sends one patch per commit.  You can also view this entire
tree at:

http://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/tree/for-upstream

(I've separated these out from the other patches that aren't really
in upstreamable shape and rebased our "fastmail" branch on top of
this list)