Death by a thousand config items

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Sep 30 13:46:42 EDT 2008

I agree, and I think that would make a good reason to release
something called "2.4" -- it will break a bunch of stuff.  With that
in mind, I'm about to propose another pair of config options.  These
will control whether sieve should be compatible with draft 8 or 9 in
terms of response to AUTHENTICATE & STARTTLS.  This will go right
along with the sieve utf-7/-8 change, I suppose.

:wes