Things for 2.3.13

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 16:47:04 EDT 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Wesley Craig wrote:

> On 23 Sep 2008, at 22:43, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>> That's my entire wishlist for 2.3.13 (plus the buffer size patch you
>> already included)
>
> I think there should be an RC2.

I suggest that the final release candidate(s) should be advertised on the
info-cyrus general list as well. That might pick some of the build
problems that otherwise tend to crawl out of the woodwork after release.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.