Cyrus 2.3.13 RC1

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 25 07:40:55 EDT 2008

I just put together a release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.13.  I'd
appreciate any independent testing before I release this to the masses.

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/cyrus-imapd-2.3.13rc1.tar.gz

Noteworthy changes:

* Added an experimental "sql" backend for cyrusdb.  Currently MySQL,
   PostgreSQL, and SQLite are supported.
* Added support for IMAP [CAPABILITY] response code to client-side
   of Murder proxies.
* Added support for ManageSieve auto-capability response after
   STARTTLS and after AUTH with a SASL security layer.
* Made MAXWORD and MAXQUOTED sizes configurable via imapd.conf
* Rewrote cyrusdb_quotalegacy.c to use readir()
   rather than glob.c.  This avoids a potential crash due to
   conflicts between glibc and Heimdal implementations of glob().
* Added support for fulldirhash to 'ctl_mboxlist -v'
* Several skiplist bugfixes.

Check doc/changes.html for a complete list of changes.

If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
addressed in 2.3.13, please let me know.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer