Things for 2.3.13 (was: [Cyrus-CVS] src/cyrus/imap by murch)

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 23 22:43:10 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:12:30PM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I started working my way through bugzilla today.  Should we discuss what
> we should include in 2.3.13?  I committed 3-4 of Bron's fixes today.

Thanks, I saw the commits.

That's my entire wishlist for 2.3.13 (plus the buffer size patch you
already included)

I've got a couple of replication protocol items I'm interested in, but
they're not written yet.  Basically setseen_all and subscriptions.
They are the two things where we're still seeing occasional drift
between master and replica - setseen_all because it tries to merge
rather than just replace, and subscriptions I'm not sure yet.  Suspect
a race condition.  It's only occasionally that it seems to skip a
subscription on the replica, and sync_client -u fixes it.  We get a
handful of these per week, which isn't bad going.

It will be good to get the latest skiplist fixes out there.