[Cyrus-CVS] src/cyrus/imap by murch

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:39:31 EDT 2008

On 23 Sep 2008, at 19:53, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> It looks to me like a standalone daemon that doesn't run unless you
> explicitly invoke it.  So long as the file compiles, it doesn't really
> make much difference!

That's a good point, of course, but I think we've all agreed that
significant new features should be discussed on the development list:

	http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/bylaws.html

Most projects have a review-then-commit or a commit-then-review
procedure, often switching between the two procedures by branch or as
a release approaches.

I have no idea how significant the addition of cyr_virusscan is.  It
would be a lot less work for me to know how significant the change is
if someone mentioned what to expect when I'm looking over the changes.

:wes