Time for 2.3.13?

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Wed Sep 10 10:00:07 EDT 2008

Hello Bron and Wes,

I've experienced another bug and I'm not sure if the skiplist/locking code is
at fault or not. I was deleting huge amounts of mail in many subfolders
on a slow box. The tool that started the request got a timeout after some
minutes and this left cyrus-imapd in a broken state:

The mailboxes were still listed in mailboxes.db and the mails were still on
disc. Every cyrus.* file in the mail directories were already deleted and so
cyrus was unable to recover from this.

Is this somehow related or is this another issue that needs tracing?

Thomas