Things for 2.3.13

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Oct 2 11:37:22 EDT 2008

On 02 Oct 2008, at 10:20, Ken Murchison wrote:
> #2873 is marked as a blocker, but its from 2006.  Do we know if
> there are still problems with OSX?  I'm checking to see if I can
> get my hands on, or access to, a Mac on campus.

Goodness knows.  The error seems to be that the locally built cyrus-
sasl install can't find the locally built openssl install.  The
reporter doesn't indicate whether the locally built stuff was
actually there.  Personally, running ./configure from 2.3.13RC1 on my
10.4.11 laptop gives:

	checking build system type... configure: error: cannot guess build
type; you must specify one

since the supplied config.guess seems to predate dirt. :)

I'd unblock it, but if you feel the reporter should be given the
opportunity to clarify the report, more power to you.

:wes