[2.3.11] sync_client bug: Starting MASTER imap-server can be delayed for 1000s if SLAVE is down.

Boris Lytochkin boris.lytochkin at e-port.ru
Tue Jan 15 02:54:17 EST 2008

Bron, look at my 1). I know about -o option :)
As I can see from source code, main idea in do_daemon() function is to
fork a child process that will connect to replica and do all jobs
needed. So connecting to replica in main() for rolling replication is not right.

--
Best regards,
 Boris Lytochkin                            mailto:boris.lytochkin at e-port.ru