FastMail.FM patchset updated against 2.3.12

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 23 00:50:17 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 07:35:01AM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12.  This
> release should be considered production quality.

http://cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm/

Notable changes:

* cyrus-findall-txn-2.3.12.diff

  Creates a mboxlist_findall_txn function which takes a transaction,
  allowing you to use it within a transaction.  This is a little
  "shutting the barn door" now that we have skiplist fixes for the
  same issue, but I think it's still valuable from a correctness
  point of view.

* cyrus-fastrename-2.3.12.diff

  Update the fastrename patch to use mobxlist_findall_txn when
  searching for inferiors and throughout all the rename and delete
  paths for mailboxes.

* cyrus-folder-limit-2.3.12.diff

  Basically just updates the folder limit patch to use the new API
  from the previous two patches, passing the transaction down.

Other than this, it's basically the same old patches refreshed
against 2.3.12, and of course everything that's been accepted
upstream is removed from our series now.

Testing status: I've built and run this on our testbed machine,
including a rename test harness, but it hasn't been run on
production machines yet.