Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12 Released

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 21 07:35:01 EDT 2008

I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12.  This
release should be considered production quality.

Noteworthy changes:

* Added statuscache.db to cache IMAP STATUS data which
significantly reduces the amount of I/O necessary when neither the
mailbox nor \Seen state has changed -- courtesy of Fastmail.fm
* Added option to unexpunge to restore messages by time interval --
courtesy of David Carter
* Implemented undocumented IMAP SCAN extension, which allows
Pine/Alpine to do cross-mailbox searches -- based on work of David Carter
* Implemented incremental squat updates (see squatter.8) -- courtesy of
David Carter
* Fixed major bugs in reconstruct -k implementation -- courtesy of David
Carter

For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.

URLs for this release:
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.12.tar.gz
or
http://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.12.tar.gz

Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer