Large Mailbox Append Fix

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 22 05:44:55 EDT 2007

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> We still need to sync the final last_uid, which may be greater than
> the UID of the maximum message.

Oops, yes. Replacing last_uid for the last batch should be good enough.

> (though I think there's a separate check later that does that if they
> still don't match... I really should test-case this!)

I don't think so. There is a separate test for UIDLAST if
do_mailbox_work() finds that it has no messages to UPLOAD.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.