Large Mailbox Append Fix

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:35:11 EDT 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Ken Murchison wrote:

> What happens if the total number of messages to upload is a multiple of
> max_count?  Our last batch will be handled inside of the for() loop, and
> then we'll call index_list_work() with an empty list, correct?

Yes. The final index_list_work() would be a NOOP in that case. Could
always add the (index_list->count == 0) test to upload_messages_list()
and upload_messages_from() as well.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.