Two bug fix patches

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 03:54:37 EDT 2007

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> Should I worry?  It seems to me I should.

No. The effect is entirely cosmetic, other than the fact it was causing my
sanity check scripts (make_md5 is actually bundled with Cyrus) to freak.

Some MUAs, such as PINE will display the lcase()ed ENVELOPE values to
users, but the wrong case isn't the end of the world.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.