Two bug fix patches

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 13:19:00 EDT 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Ken Murchison wrote:

>> 2) message_parsed_mapped_async() is an historical anomaly.
>>
>>    It should really be replaced by message_parse_body() and
>>    message_create_record(). The existing parameters aren't quite right.

> How about the attached patch as a replacement for
> message_parse_mapped_async()?

Yes, I think that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Here is the patch to switch from "UPLOAD PARSED" to "UPLOAD SIMPLE", to be
applied after your patch, or the fix that I sent in yesterday:

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~dpc22/cyrus/patches/misc/sync_simple.patch

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.