Cyrus patches, cyrus patches. Get yer Cyrus patches here

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 10 02:49:49 EDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 04:10:08PM +1000, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> http://cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm/

I've updated it with two changes - I've removed our renameinbox
patch and added a backport of Ken's CVS commit to 2.3.9 instead.
Just tested it, it works great.

The other change is an update to cyr_dbtool.  It documents the
-n option (present in 2.3.9, but not in the manpage) and does
all the operations in a single transaction, greatly speeding up
multi-record set and delete operations.  In particularly, you
can now actually "cyr_dbtool mailboxes.db dump | \
cyr_dbtool -n new.db set" and it's fast.  Yay.

I think that this is a viable patch for upstream inclusion.
http://cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm/patches/cyrus-dbtool-transaction-2.3.9.diff

Enjoy,