Looking for testing volunteers

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 26 16:33:16 EDT 2007

Folks,

I just make some changes to two vitally important Cyrus source files,
that I'd like to get some independent testing on.  I banged on both sets
of changes myself, but the community can usually find bugs that my
testing didn't reveal.  The changes are mutually exclusive, so they can
be tested independently.  All diffs are against 2.3.10.

The first change was to lib/cyrusdb_skiplist.c to squash all of the
signed/unsigned warnings.

https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/lib/cyrusdb_skiplist.c.diff?r1=1.52;r2=1.53

The second change was to imap/index.c.  There are 3 major changes.
First, I removed redundant code in index_parse_sequence().  Second, I
refactored index_forsequence() to use index_parse_sequence().  Third, I
squashed all signed/unsigned warnings.  There are some collateral
changes in other files, but no change in functionality to them.

https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/imap/index.c.diff?r1=1.232;r2=1.237
https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/imap/index.h.diff?r1=1.14;r2=1.15
https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/imap/imapd.c.diff?r1=1.532;r2=1.533
https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cyrus/imap/imapd.h.diff?r1=1.66;r2=1.67