Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.10 Released

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 25 08:37:41 EDT 2007

Ian G Batten wrote:

> On 25 Oct 07, at 1248, Ken Murchison wrote:
>
>> What does imapd.conf look like?
>>
>> Does the output of 'ctl_mboxlist -d' look reasonable?
>>
>> Does 'mbexamine user.igb' look reasonable?
>
> OK, there's a steady stream of imapd processes being forked and then
> dying on SIGSEGV.  I've caught one in the act. That looks SASL-y: I'll
> check the versions and upgrade.

If the 2.3.10 imapd's are all dying, then how were you able to connect
to one which fails to SELECT?

Are you compiling Cyrus yourself?  Are you working in separate
directories for each version, or just using the same CVS sandbox?  If
you're working from one directory, make sure you do a complete rebuild
(make clean; make all).  I've seen weird behavior when only part of the
source tree is rebuilt.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer